Toyota is one of the most popular car brands nowadays, and for a good reason. Toyota cars have the best safety standards, great resale value, the latest technology and excellent longevity. About eighty percent of Toyota cars sold twenty years ago are still riding today. All these good qualities make a Toyota one of the best choices possible.
If you are reading this page, it is likely that you are already thinking about buying a used Toyota or it is quite the opposite and you want to sell one. Whether you are a careful buyer or a wise seller, you need to be fully aware of the car conditions if you want to calculate the car market value accurately.
If you perform a Toyota car VIN number check, you can receive all the information you need to make a reasonable choice. Manufacture year, engine type, transmissions, warranty and all the car specifics that can be useful will appear to you after you send the specific VIN number to different databases.
Basically this is what a Toyota VIN check is and it is not a complicated process.
Toyota VIN Service History
To receive the Toyota service history by VIN, first of all, you need to have the correct VIN number. You can type right away the VIN number you find on the car documents, but we suggest you to check first whether it matches with the one you find on car parts, in order to perform a Toyota VIN check history which is truthful and avoid scams or disappointing inconvenience.
Finding the VIN number on a car usually is not that difficult but, we must admit, it can be really tricky sometimes. So, check out this list of VIN number locations on some of the Toyota models.
- on the center of the bulkhead on a steel plaque
- on the frontal wheel arch, stamped into the chassis in front of the tyre
- on a dark label on one of the frontal doors posts, below the door catch
- on the floor in front of the frontal seat
- on a label under the door catch of the door pillar
- on the center of the bulkhead
- on a white label on one of the frontal or rear door posts, just under the door catch
- under the carpet of one of the frontal seats
- Carina, Celica;
- on the nearside and external center of the bulkhead
- on the nearside center of the bulkhead on a metal plaque (on earlier models)
- on a dark label on the left B pillar just under the door catch (only later models)
- GT 86;
- on a label on the left door post under the door catch
- on some models on the floor under the right-side seat
- on the bulkhead or inner wing
- on some models on left or right B post
- on some models on the chassis behind the right-side frontal wheel
- IQ, Urban Cruiser;
- usually on one of the door post on a dark label
- on the floor under the right seat, lift the plastic flap to see
- Land Cruiser;
- on the nearside center of the bulkhead
- on the left hand door B pillar on a dark label (later models only)
- in the boot compartment on the panel below the boot catch
- on the offside center of the inner wing
- under driver's seat
- on the nearside inner wing
- on the center of the bulkhead
- on the bulkhead
- on some models on the right-side inner wing
- on later models on one of the door posts by the door catch
- on a metal plaque on the external side of the bulkhead
- on some models on top of the left suspension compartment
- on recent models, on the left-side door post on a dark label
- Verso, Yaris;
- on the offside front inner wing
- on the center of the bulkhead, under a plastic cover (Verso only)
Once you get the VIN number you just need to type it in our checker and click the 'Check VIN' button. In a few seconds you will receive your detailed report.
Let this useful tool help you find out all the necessary info on the car you want!