What is MINI? 50 years ago it remained a producer of the most affordable and compact cars in the British market. Now staying a large part at BMW-PSA group, this brand remains an icon of elegance and attractiveness with level of quality, largely outperforming models of the same class. Compact vehicle by MINI still stays main desire of millions of car fans. And if you don’t have enough money to buy new model, nothing stops you from purchasing a used one as there are a lot of them on the market. But don’t think that MINI sellers stay the same way responsible as British manufacturer.
If you live in the US, don’t worry much about any deceptive attempts. From the 1981 all car manufacturers are required to post 17-digits vehicle identification number in several locations of their vehicle’s interior. For MINI there are 3 such locations:
- In a white and black sticker format on a door frame at a driver’s side;
- Stamped on a right-hand offside suspension dome at an engine compartment;
- On the front widescreen offside base.
Why do we need such VIN number on a particular vehicle? The main reason stays that these 17 digits remain enough for encrypting all information about a particular car. It stays not easy to decode them by hand but you can do that in a much simpler way using MINI VIN decoder. This user-friendly tool allows you not to dig into rows of data but to obtain a nice table, containing all information about this vehicle encrypted in your vehicle identification. The good news are that you don’t need to search for user-friendly VIN decoder for MINI, as it stays already located on this page.
MINI VIN Number Informaion
How does decoder work? You simply find VIN in one of the 3 above-mentioned places, type it into a special field of your decoder and obtain table of results concerning:
- Its producer and the model of a particular vehicle;
- Exact date, when this car was manufactured;
- Data about a plant and country where this car was completed;
- Types of engine and transmission involved.
Every VIN symbol contains a small piece of information and only reliable MINI VIN number decoder can do that without mistakes. With our web-based version you don’t even need to have a laptop. You can turn on your phone or tablet, type VIN into a necessary field and you will find all information concerning this vehicle in a format, which stays ready for comparison. This remains an ideal format if you are standing near this car and your seller awaits your decision on whether to purchase this car or not.
With the right MINI Cooper VIN decoder you will easily compare data obtained by an unbiased decoder with the information from your seller and confirm your decision on buying your vehicle. If the country of production is different and the car is much older than you expect - there might be something more to hide. Although decoder is not powerful enough for checking the number of recalls, it is still good at assessing whether the seller of MINI is reliable or not.
Decoders of vehicle identification are used in a large number of areas. If you buy a new vehicle, you want to know that this model was manufactured this year but not 5 years ago. If you need to repair your engine, you can call its type without delving into technical documentation. Anyway, with our decoder you can extract all necessary information from your VIN code and if the vehicle is near you - you can easily do that right now.
MINI Sample VIN
- WMZYV9C36J3B91943 — 2018 MINI Countryman John Cooper Works ALL4 (1.6L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO), CROSSOVER 4-DR
- WMWLN5C51G2E31447 — 2016 MINI Clubman Base (1.5L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO), SHOOTING BRAKE 3-DR
- WMWSX1C5XDT507524 — 2013 MINI Coupe Base (1.6L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO), HATCHBACK 2-DR
- WMWMF7C59ATZ69535 — 2010 MINI Cooper S (1.6L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO), HATCHBACK 2-DR
- WMWML33508TN67768 — 2008 MINI Clubman Base (1.6L L4 DOHC 16V), COUPE 2-DR
- Mini E