When you are considering the purchase of a Ford Explorer, the price is not the only consideration. A buyer wants to be as sure as possible that the Ford Explorer is sound and roadworthy and the vehicle description is honest and truthful in terms of origin. Most buyers are not mechanics and cannot identify potential problems and even though the vehicle may be covered by a warranty, there may be information that comes to light later that invalidates that warranty.
The first concern for any buyer considering the purchase of a Ford Explorer is that the vehicle is what it is claimed to be. This is achieved with a VIN decoder. Every vehicle manufacturer is obliged to mark each vehicle with a unique VIN number. A large amount of essential data is related to the VIN number and using Ford Explorer VIN decoder the buyer can confirm the relevant details to enable making an informed buying decision and consider other potential options.
FAXVIN is free VIN decoder online. By simply entering the VIN number of the Ford Explorer, the buyer is able to see pertinent information that includes the very basic and most vital of information. This includes manufacturer details such as year and place of manufacture, including the plant and its production number, and build specifications such as type of engine, type of transmission and safety system. The information is accurate and exact to the specific vehicle.
When considering a Ford Explorer purchase, FAXVIN is a vital partner in the buying process.
Explorer Sample VIN
- 1FM5K8HT1JGA14202 — 2018 Ford Explorer Platinum AWD (3.5L V6 DOHC 24V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
- 1FM5K8GT2EGC12049 — 2014 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD (3.5L V6 DOHC 24V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
- 1FMHK7F85BGA59120 — 2011 Ford Explorer Limited FWD (3.5L V6 DOHC 24V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
- 1FMEU64E48UA51150 — 2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4.0L 2WD (4.0L V6 SOHC 16V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
- 1FMZU67E33UA09526 — 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS 2WD (4.0L V6 SOHC 12V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR