Want to check the history of the car? Do it with the help of the VIN code (Vehicle identification Number). This is a unique vehicle code containing information about the manufacturer, the year of manufacture of the car and its characteristics. This code is used for identification in 24 countries of the world.
Where Can You Find VIN?
Well, the VIN code is indicated in the registration card. In addition, manufacturers apply the VIN code to the left upper part of the instrument panel (it can be seen through the windscreen), and to the front left-hand column of the body. On American cars, the arrangement of body numbers can be different. As a rule, the VIN code is on the torpedo on the driver's side where there's the connection of the windshield and the hood.
GA Title Check
If you purchase a previously used car in Georgia (GA), it will be a wise decision to take the VIN code and examine it with the VIN number check. You can go to the local GA DMV or check the title online. There are two types of the check that you can order. The first is free. It will give you the main facts about the past of the car:
- Accidents History, will allow you to know if the car had any accident and was it ever damaged. That's one of the most relevant sections of the report;
- Reported Odometer Readings will make aware of the real amount of miles passed by the vehicle, so you will be able to compare it with what you can see on the real odometer in the vehicle;
- The report will also show you if the car belongs to a recall series and if it had any defect when it leaved the manufacturer;
- Another section of the report will allow you to know if the car is used in a loan. Otherwise you could end up paying the loan of someone else, which means a great loss of money for nothing;
- Our report will also let you know if the car is stolen or was it ever before. That's another vital section of the report;
- If a flood damages a car it's almost impossible to repair it totally because the rust could cover the smaller pieces that are not seen. Our report will show you if the vehicle was ever damaged by such natural disasters;
The full Georgia VIN check report is paid. It will bring you a complete on the car that you'd like to check.
VIN Check Georgia
If you use our handy online VIN checker, you will get a detailed info on the standard equipment of the vehicle. You will see the type of the engine and all the key specs of the car that you want to check.
One of the most important things is the odometer mileage. It often happens that owners replace the odometer or try to change the data on it. You can compare the information and if you see any difference, you can negotiate the price of the car.
If the car has a special card about the damages, it means that the cost for it will be higher than 75% of the cost of the car. It's up to you what to do with such damages. If this vehicle was ever sold through the auctions like Copart, you will be able to see the previous photos of the car. Of course, this information is not included into a free basic VIN check. Before you buy a car, you will have to check its past life. Online check will allow you to do it in a few minutes, so why not give it a try?
You should carefully pick up the site where you want to get the VIN code Georgia report to make sure all the info is credible and valid. Some of the sources that we use to create a comprehensive report for you are the U.S. (NMVTIS), Canadian Motor Vehicle Agencies, Auto Auctions, Insurance Companies, manufacturers and some other relevant and reliable databases.
You can order a free basic report or a full paid report from the VIN number check Georgia service here, at our site. The whole process usually takes a few minutes. You simply type the VIN code of the car that you would like to check and you get a detailed report based on valid info in a matter of minutes.
Georgia Motor Vehicle Division (MVD)
4125 Welcome All Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
- Sandy Springs