The VIN code of the car is like a human fingerprint. It allows you to see most vital info from the BMW VIN decoder.
First of all, you need to understand that the VIN number BMW is a unique number that is assigned to the vehicle during its manufacture and contains information about the manufacturer, specifications and other information about the car. You can use the VIN decoder BMW for free.
The cars of the BMW are very popular not only in Europe and Asia, but also in the countries of Northern and Southern America. Moreover, in the USA, they are in demand both among people of different age who trust the German quality. Young people usually buy used cars to be their first car. Thus, the BMW decoder will guarantee that the purchase will be successful.
Many understand that purchasing a used vehicle has its own risks. How can you be sure that this BMW is not stolen? Any car that you're planning to buy should be inspected with the BMW VIN decoder, the USA laws have a single requirement for all the cars no matter where they were manufactured. You can check the code of a BMW yourself or ask an expert for help.
A few people can detect any defects on the BMW cars. Don't miss a chance to use BMW VIN decoder free to find out all the details. Here are some items that you can find out with the decoder:
- BMW model;
- Body type and the number of doors;
- Model year release;
- The type of transmission;
- The volume of the internal combustion engine, its series and description;
- Place of birth.
There are several types of decoding that you can use. One of them is a paid one where you can find out the information the vehicle type, the recommended fuel for it, the color of the body, the history of its registration, whether this BMW car has ever got into any accidents or has been stolen. Full decoding is the guarantee that you will buy a great BMW car with full confidence in its reliability.
BMW Sample VIN
- WBAJB9C55JG463915 — 2018 BMW 5-Series M550i xDrive (4.4L V8 DOHC 32V), SEDAN 4-DR
- WBAVL1C53EVY10904 — 2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i (2.0L L4 DOHC 16V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
- WBADX1C57BE569781 — 2011 BMW 3-Series 335i Convertible - SULEV (3.0L L6 DOHC 24V), CONVERTIBLE 2-DR
- WBANV93508C131195 — 2008 BMW 5-Series 535xi (3.0L L6 DOHC 24V), SEDAN 4-DR
- 5UXFB33533LH47755 — 2003 BMW X5 4.4i (4.4L V8 DOHC 32V), SPORT UTILITY 4-DR
Where and How to Find the VIN?
It should be noted that a VIN code on BMW cars contains 17 characters. Arabic numerals are used together with the Latin letters except Q, O and I because they are easily confused with zero and 1. Every BMW car has the VIN number under the windshield outside the car on the driver's side. You can see it if you open the hood. Just make a photo of it or write it down on a piece of paper to decode it online.
To make sure that the code is genuine and it wasn't changed by the swindles, try to compare the code under the windshield with the code that can be found on:
- the right fender;
- a rack post of the right-front suspension;
- the upper surface of the front suspension cross member;
- the lid of the fuse box and on the processor of the control ignition system and automatic transmission;
- a map of car assembly on the frame of the rear seat cushion;
- the left center pillar or on the surface of the left front door;
- the transmission housing;
- the chassis of the recorder;
- the frame of the front seats;
- the inner surface of the front shield of the body;
- the support strut of the left front suspension;
- the beams of the bumpers under the decorative panel.